Compact 21 EB 200
Compact 21 EB is adapted for deposition on wafers up to 3" and integrates two electron beam mono or multipockets ports, eight cell ports each equipped with an individual shutter, one high temperature substrate heater oxygen compatible, one main shutter enabling growth steps and all the necessary instrumentation tools: Xtal, QMS, RHEED, temperature, flux gauge, ellipsometer,etc.
Compact 21 EB 200 guarantees UHV conditions and real time system and process control. This system stems from Compact 21 product line, making it compatible with Riber multichamber configuration (cluster tool) for growth of oxides on the III-V for example.
Compact 21 EB 200 is also compatible with the modutrac transfer line for an easy upgrade or retrofit of your existing MBE 32 line.
For more information, please contact Riber.
- 8 source ports
- 2 ebeam evaporator ports mono and multi pocket capabilities
- High temperature substrate heater oxygen compatible
- In situ monitoring capabilities XTAL - QMS, REED temperature control - kSA / LAYTEC - pyrometer
- Independent outgassing station up to 1000°C
- Fully automated or manual transfer