Report on the Combined General Meeting from June 21, 2018
Bezons, June 21, 2018 – 6pm – RIBER, a global market leader for semiconductor industry equipment, brought its shareholders together for its Combined Annual General Meeting today, chaired by Didier Cornardeau, Chairman of the Company’s Supervisory Board.
Approval of the full-year accounts for 2017
The General Meeting approved the corporate and consolidated financial statements for 2017.
Cash distribution paid out on June 28
The General Meeting approved the appropriation of income for 2017 and the payment of a cash distribution based on reimbursing part of the issue premium for €0.05 per share. Its ex-distribution date has been set for June 26, 2018 and it will be released for payment on June 28.
In addition, RIBER’s shareholders adopted the other resolutions, which included:
- The statutory auditors’ special report on regulated agreements and commitments;
- The principles and criteria for determining, distributing and awarding the fixed, variable and exceptional elements from the overall compensation package and the benefits of any kind awarded to the Management Board members and the Chairman of the Supervisory Board, as well as the other Board members, and after the eleventh resolution was amended during the session (this amended resolution is available on the company’s website);
- The components of the overall compensation package paid or awarded for 2017 to the Management Board members and Supervisory Board Chairman;
- The reappointment of Mrs Christine Monier, Mrs Annie Geoffroy and Mr Bernard Raboutet as Supervisory Board members for two years;
- The reappointment of RSM Paris and the appointment of KPMG SA as incumbent statutory auditors;
- The authorization for the Management Board to carry out transactions on the Company’s shares;
- The authorization for the Management Board to reduce the capital by cancelling treasury stock held by the Company;
- The authorization for the Management Board to freely award existing ordinary shares to the Company’s corporate officers and employees;
- The amendment of Article 11 of the articles of association to introduce a statutory age limit for Management Board members.
The fourteenth resolution presented to the General Meeting was not put to the vote, as Mr Jacques Kielwasser did not wish to reappoint as Supervisory Board member.
During a meeting following the General Meeting, the Supervisory Board reappointed Mr Bernard RABOUTET as Vice-chairman of RIBER’s Supervisory Board. The Supervisory Board also reappointed Mrs Christine MONIER as chairman of the remunerations and nominations committee and Mrs Annie GEOFFROY as chairman of the audit Committee.
The company would like to thank the shareholders who took part in this General Meeting. The quorum conditions and detailed voting results will be available shortly on the French version of the company’s website at: www.riber.com / Investisseurs / Informations réglementées / Assemblées Générales.
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 18:00 pm