Nitride resistant high temperature heater
Tailored for Nitrides
- Process temperatures higher than 1100°C at substrate
- Long life in corrosive environment
- Thermal uniformity: at wafer < 1%
- Thermal flash compatible
- Ramp rates up to 200°C/minute
- Filament material and heater structure resisting high thermal constraints
- Retrofit compatibility
- No change of customer power supplies
Riber provides a heater model for both research and production, compatible with nitrogen environment such as N, N2, NH3, etc.
Its design allows choosing the right filament technology regarding the application and environment used.
The Riber high temperature and N resistant heaters are dedicated to process temperatures higher than 1100°C for a substrate.
|ARM 2″ – ARM 3″ – PSCT 2″ – PSCT 4″ – PCST 6″
|Typical operating temperature
|Maximum continuous operating temperature
|Maximum outgassing temperature